- Entry will be permitted to identity card holders only.
- Silence to be maintained.
- No discussion permitted inside the library.
- Students are allowed to borrow one book for 5 days only.
- If wanted can renew once the same.
- If not return on due date punishment will be given as decided by the library committee.
- If any student is regularly not submitting the book in due time his/her library card will be withheld and no book will be issued further.
- Students are not allowed to take the bags or own books inside the library. They have to keep the bags outside the library.
- Students can use the internet in the digital library with the permission of the librarian, Rs 15/hour has to be paid for the same. If print is necessary one rupee per page has to be paid additionally.
Community health nursing is the synthesis of nursing and public health practice applied to promote and protect the health of population. It combines all the basic elements of professional, clinical nursing with public health and community practice.
Obstetrics and Gynecology are medical specialties that focus on two different aspects of the female reproductive system. The department appreciates the concept and principles of obstetrical & Gynecological nursing and helps students to acquire Knowledge, develop attitude and skills in rendering nursing care to normal and high risk pregnant women, and gynecological patients in hospital and community settings.
Medical surgical nursing is a nursing specialty area concerned with the care of adult patients in a broad range of settings .The department provides students centered teaching and learning in conductive atmosphere for hands-on experience that helps the students to gain confidence in their nursing knowledge, skills and attitudinal practice.
Child health nursing is the art and science of giving nursing care to children from birth through adolescent with emphasis on the physical growth, mental emotional and psycho-social development.
Mental health nursing or psychiatric nursing is the specialized area of nursing practice which focus on promotion of mental health and prevention of mental illness for all, irrespective of age, sex, caste, creed and religion .
Nursing and statistics are included in the IIIrd year BSc (N) programme. It is designed to enable students to develop an understanding of basic concepts of research ,research process, and statistics, It is further structured to conduct/ participate in need based research studies in various settings and utilize the research findings to provide quality nursing care. The hors for practical will be utilized for conducting individual /group research project.
Nursing education is included in the IVth year BSc (N) programme. It is designed to help the students to develop an understanding of the principles and methods of teaching and to equip the students with the beginning skills in teaching in clinical, community health and educational settings.